Senin, 22 Desember 2008

My Biographie (Tugas english)

Kemaren ada tugas english, salah satunya bikin chronlogical essay. Awalnya bingung juga mau bikin apa, tapi dari referensi yang saya baca ternyata biographie termasuk salah satu chronological essay, so here we go

My name is Genta Sahuri and I was born in West Sumatera on 13th of June 1984, in the small village called Piobang exactly, so far from here. My first formal education was started when I was five years old. At the time, my mother sent me to The Kindergarten next to my village. After spending about two years playing around at my first school as well, my mother registered me to one of the elementary school in my village, government named it SD N 07 Piobang. In the first class I got my first love letter from the girl who sat next to me, and I didn’t know what it was. Sometime when remember this funny memory, I found myself laugh and laugh till my body complaining. Along six years studied here, I got a lot of medal due to my accomplishment. In the period of six years, I always stayed in the first rank and being a chairman in my class. My father ever had a plan to send me to a better school in town so that I can compete with many students, but it was not realized.

When graduated from SD N 07 Piobang with the highest mark in 1996, I continued my study to junior high school. In SLTP N 3 Payakumbuh my achievement in academic was still bright. I was always in the first and best rank against all of the classes in my school in the period of three years. I was also being a chairman of OSIS (Student Senat Association) along two years, when I was in the second and third class. My first hobby and still inspire me till now was started here, when my sister bought me a YAMAHA CG-60, my first guitar that always accompany me where ever I go. No romance story was created because I was a little child I guessed. Basketball was being my second hobby, but now I am feeling lack of time to play it.
After three years studying here, on 2nd January 2000, I attended my first class at SMU 1 Payakumbuh. Some tests had been passed well then I was able to be one of the students to fill the excellent class that every student wondering how cools spending time in this class. Excellent class was treated more than the others. Here we could get snack and supporting foods while the others did not. If the others classes went home at 1 o’clock, Excellent class student would be at home at 5 ‘clock in the afternoon. At first, my academic achievement was still on the top, but when I was in the second class, I spent more time in my band and I was absent from memorizing subjects, doing homework or attending additional class. Special feeling to the special person was also influenced my achievement. I knew about love when I was at the second class, when one of the student below me stolen my heart at the first sight. Overall, my accomplishments in the senior high school were falling down years to years. In the third class, I was not able to gain big five anymore, I throw out beyond big ten. But finally, I could continue my study to IPB without test.

Being a college student and live far from home had made me able to stand on my feet, at least on my own opinion. After finishing my first semester, one of my senior asked me to join on his team, did some projects with Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan. The project was about developing information system that will be used in some departments there. I was so happy at the moment because it was my first project and I can give my contribution into this institution. On the early 2004, when I was in the fourth semester exactly, my lecturer wanted me to help him to build multimedia system that will be used by educational institution. The project was about providing interface of interactive schema to simulate any kind of subject, such as how to simulate the electricity inside the CPU. I graduated on 2006 from this lovely college and about three months later, I was officially being an IT staff in PT.Yutaka Manufacturing Indonesia.
Along working in this company, I got more experience about my field, learn making relationship with boss and colleague. While working here, I am also continiouing my study to reach my bachelor degree at the President University which is located not far from my company and boarding house.One of my ambitions that I really want to make it true is being a novelist. At the present time, I am making a novel about motor club and I predict next year it will be published. Hopefully it can become a best seller of my first work. One of my lecturers in the President University ever said that life is easy come and easy go, who knows. Now I am an IT staff with limited income, but next year I am a novelist with unlimited fee.

4 komentar:

  1. englishnya bagus yah

    BalasHapus
  2. Masih bagusan ridha kalii, secara alumnus LIA gitu loh ;p

    BalasHapus
  3. Having read this І thought it ωas ratheг іnfοrmative.
    I appreciate you ѕρеnԁіng sοmе time and
    enеrgy to put thіs short article together. I оnсe аgаіn
    find myself spending а lot оf time both reaԁing anԁ commenting.
    But ѕo what, it wаs ѕtill worthwhile!

    my web-sіtе - locate a Bucket truck
    Visit my website - used forestry trucks for sale

    BalasHapus
  4. I am regular гeader, how aгe you everybody?
    Thiѕ ρaгagraρh pοѕted at this
    wеb page is truly nicе.

    Here is my ωeb blog - dallas seo Agency

    BalasHapus